Microsoft Power BI is a cloud-based data visualisation solution that empowers everyone in your organisation to make data-driven decisions.
Provide a consistent and accurate single point of access to all of your business information – on any device, from anywhere, at any time. Effortlessly explore a huge range of data in intelligent visualisations that simplify your complicated and varied business data.
How can we help you take advantage of Power BI?
We take the time to understand your team’s needs and goals, within the context of your business and industry to ensure maximum, long-lasting impact. We offer a range of Microsoft services to enable you to make the most of your investment, which include the following:
Do want to adopt Microsoft Power BI but you want to discover what you need, how it will impact you and how to get started?
Cybit is a Microsoft Gold Partner with many years of experience in helping customers to take advantage of the powerful self-service analytics platform. We are here to help you accelerate insights and unlock the full potential of your data with Power BI.
Choose a powerful combination of Microsoft Power BI and Cybit’s Power BI Consultancy service and allow your analysts to work on tasks that add value and uncover the story behind their data. Empower business users with access to self-service data visualisations that enrich their role and the whole business. Enable managers to make faster, data-backed decisions that drive incredible results.
What can you get from our Microsoft Power BI Consulting services?
Whether you’re just getting started with Microsoft Power BI, or you want to optimise your existing solution, let us help you to get the most of your investment. We take the time to understand your team’s needs and goals, within the context of your business and industry to ensure maximum, long-lasting impact. Our consultancy services can help you with the following:
- Increase efficiency – Gain faster speed to insight, empowered staff, and reduced IT burden
- Strategy planning – Designing, and assisting with, a plan for strategy and user adoption
- Integration support – Integration with other analytics and key business systems such as finance, HR and CRM
- Data management – Guidance with modelling, preparing and investigating data – and much more
- Assistance reports – What powerful reports, visualisations and dashboards would make the most impact
- Specialist support – Additional services including training, delivery, customisation, integration, support
Do you want better, deeper insights into your business using Microsoft Power BI? Let us help you to bring your goals to life with our development services.
Whether you’re just getting started with Power BI and you need data visualisations or reports building, or you want to extend the functionality you already have, we will help you to get the most of your investment. We will work with you to build reports and unlock insights you have never seen before. Or you can extend your solution out to new departments within your business. Unlock the full potential of your data with Cybit and Microsoft Power BI.
What can you get from our Microsoft Power BI Development services?
We take the time to understand your team’s needs and goals, within the context of your business and industry, to ensure maximum, long-lasting impact. Our Power BI development services can help you to:
- Transform your data – Transform data from reams of numbers to easy-to-understand visualisations
- Understand data better – Self-service analytics solution for data visualisation, investigation and exploration
- Get answers – Ask questions and discover the “why” behind your data
- Improve visibility – Improve visibility with brand new reports and dashboards
- Make informed decisions – Get exactly the right views of the data you need most for improved decision making
- Specialists in Power BI – Our additional services include training, delivery, customisation, integration, support
Have you invested in Microsoft Power BI and you think there is more to be done? You want your dashboards, reports, security or licences to be professionally developed and improved by a team of experienced Power BI specialists. Instead of “making do” with dashboards that no longer provide the insights you need, or a time-consuming method of bringing together your data, let us help you to step up your data analytics.
What can you get from our Microsoft Power BI Optimisation services?
Using our consultative approach, we will develop any areas requiring improvement so that your investment is enabling your team to reach its full potential. Choosing optimisation services from Cybit, an experienced Microsoft Gold Partner, will give you peace of mind that your solution is as efficient, secure and cost-effective as possible and tailored to your business requirements. Revolutionise how your team analyse your valuable business data.
Our flexible Power BI optimisation services change case-by-case depending on what you need. We can offer you:
- Optimise the licensing mix you currently use.
- Improve your existing dashboards or create new value-add reports and dashboards.
- Train and upskill your team to build their confidence and efficiency.
- Boost productivity by introducing best practices and standardisation.
- Assess your current hosting environment for any weaknesses in security or possible cost efficiencies.
- Consultancy, advice and recommendation for your solution.
- Support or managed analytics services short-term or long-term.
Microsoft Power BI is uniquely compatible with all other familiar Microsoft products such as Office 365. Microsoft Power BI is so easy to use that you don’t have to be a data analyst to benefit from what it has to offer. Licences are attractively priced as a monthly per user subscription. Ask natural language queries, and choose from a selection of more custom visualisation options than you could possibly imagine.
Migration to Power BI
If you want to migrate to Power BI, we can help. You may be using a legacy data visualisation solution, Microsoft Excel, or no solution at all and you want us to help standardise and bring together your data sources. We’re a Microsoft Gold Partner with a lot of experience in getting our customers quickly started and gaining value with Power BI.
If you’re new to Power BI, our team of experts will get you started with a tailor-designed Power BI architecture to fit the way you work and your business goals. Our dedicated infrastructure team can help to reduce hosting costs using cloud computing, utilising Azure or AWS. We take the responsibility of migration away from your busy team so you can focus on your business. We have a proven methodology that reduces risk and is efficient and secure. Depending on what you need, we can even help you with a combination of analytics systems, such as Alteryx & Microsoft Power BI.
After migration, we can also help you with our range of analytics solutions, including consultancy, training and support. Your business needs and goals are our focus and we will work with you to help you meet them. Work with an experienced Power BI partner for an analytics solution that will transform how you run your business.
Do you want to make sure your Microsoft Power BI platform continues to deliver maximum value now and in the future?
Choose Cybit for Microsoft Power BI support to shift your analysts’ time away from fixing issues and instead on tasks that add value. We are an experienced Microsoft Gold Partner and we have helped many customers from a range of industries to take advantage of the powerful self-service analytics platform.
Allow us to take on all, or part of, the responsibility of managing and maintaining Power BI so you can focus on growing your business. Spend more time benefitting from an optimised and well-maintained system instead of fixing problems. We will help you to make the most of your investment in Microsoft Power BI so you can enjoy faster time to insight and empowered, happier staff. Let us focus on your IT so you can focus on growing your business.
What can you get from our Microsoft Power BI Support & Managed services?
You benefit from so much more than just break-fix support; we have a range of flexible support and managed services options to suit you. We will work with your internal teams, or you can outsource the whole responsibility of support to us, to ensure you’re getting best value for money. Our exceptional support offerings can include the following:
- Specialist support – Flexible options of short, long-term or ad hoc Power BI support or a fully managed service
- 24/7 monitoring – Optional 24/7 proactive IT monitoring with our in-house Network Operations Centre
- Ongoing support – Continual systems support on a cost-effective pay-as-you-use model
- Dedicated account manager – Our customer-first strategy means your company gets its own dedicated account manager
- Cloud support – The unique ability to support public, private and hybrid cloud offerings as well as traditional on-premise infrastructures
- System reviews – Regular system reviews to uncover areas with optimisation or cost-saving potential
Do you want to do more with your data and discover actionable insights faster than ever before?
Let us help you to achieve your goals! We’re an experienced Microsoft Gold Partner with 28+ years of experience in working with customers to achieve more. Our dedicated team of experts are here to provide training that unlocks Microsoft Power BI’s potential for your business. We prioritise your organisation’s needs and goals within the context of your industry to ensure our training provides maximum, long-lasting impact on your business.
What can you get from our Microsoft Power BI Training services?
Whether you are completely new or a long-term user of Microsoft Power BI, our training sessions are tailored to the needs and current skillsets of your staff. Our training and workshop sessions will upskill your team to give productivity and confidence a boost.
- Getting started with Microsoft Power BI core concepts.
- Practical use cases using your company’s data.
- Quickly extracting and transforming data from disparate sources.
- Building powerful reports, visualisations and dashboards.
Why choose Cybit for Microsoft Power BI training?
- We will help you to meet your goals – Our BI experts are approachable, friendly, open to ideas, and results driven. They are passionate about helping you to achieve your goals.
- Training tailored to your business – Unlike others, we don’t use generic training systems – we use your organisation’s data for a bespoke approach to training that delivers more valuable, long-lasting results.
- Flexible training options – We offer a range of flexible training options to suit you, including in-person, train-the-trainer, classroom, workshop or online.
- In-house team of experts – What makes us truly unique are our talented, innovative people. Let our specialists build your ideal solution and bring your aspirations to life.
You may be wanting to know whether your Power BI solution is working to its full potential. You want to know whether you’re paying too much for licences or whether the system is making the most of your data. You might be deciding whether to migrate from on-premise servers to the cloud. We can help, with our in-depth, results-led Power BI health check.
What can you get from our Microsoft Power Health Check?
Taking a consultative approach to your health check, we will assess how you currently use the platform to identify any areas requiring improvement. This is a service we also offer to our existing clients to ensure their investment is continuing to deliver value as it should.
We will make sure your Power BI environment meets best practice standards. We will look at your existing dashboards for any that could be optimised, or for any gaps in your analysis that you could fill with a new dashboard. We can check the security and hosting of your Power BI environment, to make sure your systems are being used in a safe and compliant way. If data blending and preparation is taking far too long, we can assist with solutions to your existing problems. We will assess the licences your team are using and see whether they are using the right ones to keep costs down but productivity up. Ensure your dashboards and analysis are standardised, follow best practices, and deliver incredible results.
Have a question? Book a free consultation today
We understand there are many options to choose from and you want to make sure the tool you adopt is the right one for you.
"*" indicates required fields
Power BI FAQs
We can work with you to decide the best way of hosting your new or extended BI solution. This could be on premise, in the cloud, or a hybrid approach. In the cloud, data and files are saved in external servers, the system can be accessed using the internet, and the software automatically updates so you’re always up to date.
There are various options depending on business size and what different employees need from the system. Free licences simply allow users to author and save reports, but this option isn’t intended for businesses so reports can’t be shared between colleagues or collaborated on. Pro licences are low cost and much more suited to businesses’ needs. These paid licences are included with Office 365 E5 licences as standard, or purchased as a monthly per user subscription that helps to keep costs flexible and so you don’t pay for more than what you need. If you would like to discuss licence optimisation, get in touch today.
All roles can use and benefit from Microsoft Power BI for better visibility into a business’s success and needs in an easily consumable way. We can work with you and the relevant teams within your business to implement Power BI in the most effective and valuable way.
Overwhelming backlogs quickly build in IT departments with small data requests and security risks. Power BI offers centrally governed and secure data as standard, and allows end users to take control of data themselves, meaning IT can begin to focus on more value-add tasks.
Reporting can be time consuming and quickly outdated. Effortlessly connect and prepare data into one consistent source to create accurate and meaningful reports.
Whether you’re in operations, sales or HR, Power BI means you don’t need to be an analyst to understand business critical information. Put data back in the hands of the people who need it most. Simplify data analysis and discover actionable insight with intuitive drag-and-drop functionality and impactful visualisations.
Power BI can be natively integrated with your other Microsoft applications, including Office 365, Dynamics 365 CRM, GP, SharePoint to support these tools and create a cohesive end-to-end platform that the whole business can benefit from. You can also draw information from third party CRM and ERP systems such as Salesforce.com and SAP into Microsoft Power BI for analysis and interrogation, to increase the value of your investment with rapid insight discovery.
We work with a range of BI products and platforms to ensure that we always have the right tools at hand to offer a best-fit way of supporting and progressing your business. Our valued BI partners include Microsoft, Qlik, Alteryx and TimeXtender
Our flexible managed services approach means we can become an extension of your existing internal IT team, or we can take on the whole responsibility of your new or existing BI infrastructure to take the stress away from you. This includes architecting and implementing a value-add solution and proactively supporting and maintaining it long term. No matter what level of support you require, we’re here to help.
If you currently use Microsoft Power BI or any other Business Intelligence software, we can complete a thorough health check to discover anything that needs to be optimised, so you can be sure that your business is getting the most value out of your BI platform. We can also maintain, manage and support to a level that suits you going forward.
Related Data services
Consultancy & Development
Delivering business analytics, intelligence consultancy, and development services to clients.View service