Cloud-based networking is hosting your network resources and services in the cloud. Cloud-enabled networking means hosting some services on-premise and some in the cloud.
Choosing our advanced cloud networking services means you get built-in redundancy and resiliency with backup routes and enterprise-grade security. In the cloud, your critical applications are highly available, and your network is built in a well-designed, expertly architected infrastructure. With reliable, secure access to data and applications, you’re ensuring high performance and cost-effectiveness.
Connections between you and your cloud platform, be it Microsoft Azure or AWS, need to be designed correctly to safeguard business-critical applications and to have access to the cloud at all times. We offer solutions for connecting your office-based and remote workers to the cloud of your choice. Providing a reliable connection to your cloud network platform opens doors to migrate more systems and applications to the cloud. You can enjoy the flexibility of the cloud network for mission-critical services.
- Create a network using Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS) and isolate certain environments based on the sensitivity of what is contained within them.
- Help you to keep file and email servers separate from the internet for access control and security, and securely attach your sites to the cloud network.
- Separate your public and private applications and services to give you peace of mind that your systems are safe.
- Simplify and strengthen your IT infrastructure to keep your data safe and protected.
Your cloud network will be built using best practices and include self-healing networks, route propagation, and diverse routing across different ISPs, so if anything goes down, the network will automatically reroute and keep everything up and running. Our certified experts work with you to design and build your highly available and secure network based on your exact needs. You are involved in every step of the way for a best-fit solution.
We can do the following with our advanced cloud networking service:
- Expressroute or DirectConnect connections utilising different ISPs
- Connect your cloud network to your existing MPLS or IPVPN
- Site-to-site VPNs with single or multiple VPNs from your workplace(s)
- Connect multiple on-premise locations to your cloud network
- Logically separate your cloud production, cloud development, and corporate networks
- Implement enterprise-grade security between users and cloud applications and services
- Network protection and traffic isolation to keep data and applications secure
Have a question? Book a free consultation today
We understand there are many options to choose from and you want to make sure the tool you adopt is the right one for you.
"*" indicates required fields